What is Web Portal Development?
A Website or Web App is a single point of access for various types of information. It may contain links to categorized details, such as objects, goods, vendors, suppliers, individuals, etc. It often includes a membership feature that provides users with access to their profiles. Web portal architecture requires several more specialized site-building skills, including luxurious application development, client-side and server-side scripting, and more.
Web Development that we provide:
- Multi-vendor ecommerce marketplace is a platform that enables you to expand your business globally.
- You and Some independent vendors can sell their products through a single storefront. Multi-Vendor Marketplace
- Helps customers to acquire items from different stores which as listed and can be found at a single store.
e-Commerce Portal Development
- eCommerce websites are online portals that Opens doors for online transactions of goods and services through means of the transfer of Products and funds over the Internet. With a single website, anything and everything can be executed online.
- e-Commerce Portal are business-to-consumer (B2C) portals use for selling goods and products to the Customers.
Travel portal Development
- Travel portal is a type of Web app or Mobile App that provides an online platform for the travel industry to setup their business on the web. It is online booking engine facilities to both B2B (Business to Business) & B2C (Business to Customers)
- On Travel Portal These services usually are included Flight, Hotel, Car Rental, Transfers, Bus, Holiday Packages etc.
Job portal Development
- Job portal means a single platform for both job seekers and job providers.
- The success for recruitment or placement business it is very important that the job portal has all the extraordinary and advanced features of this field which is beneficial for the Job Providers and Job Seekers.
B2C customer portal
- Business-to-Consumer (B2C) shows businesses selling products and services directly between consumers who are the end-users of its products or services.
- B2C is Mainly used for Most companies that sell directly to consumers.
B2B customer portal
- Business to Business refers to the sales you make to other businesses rather than to individual consumers via Online or offline with the help of Web. Sales to consumers are referred to as “business-to-consumer”
- B2B customer portals helps for successful post-sales management.
- A partner portal is a software portal that gives an outside party access to certain information about a company.
- The portal should have the tools that partners need to build revenue, create marketing programs, and educate their teams.
- A vendor portal is an internet-based Supplier Portals, are platforms that allow businesses to connect and collaborate with their third-party suppliers.
- An online community portal is defined as an all-in-one solution to create an engaged online community.
- A learning portal single place where all the courses, resources, and instruments that facilitate teaching and learning. It is website that is used for teaching and learning materials. It’s a place where you store all your documents, podcasts, videos, presentations, and so on.
We make the complex simple
We like to challenge our skills and experience by working with a diverse range of businesses
Our motivation is to find new ways to connect with people through bold ideas and experiences. Working with Amber Six means you meet and work with the creators.